Gmeet - The Event
Gmeet is for all women who works in e-commerce or commerce. The event has knowledge exchange in focus and is a safe place where you can share insights, possible failures and successes. The purpose of the event is to create a strong network for female leaders in future commerce. The event offers knowledge exchange, workshops, inspiration and a chance to develop together with your female industry colleagues.
WHEN: 4th March 2020
WHERE: Scandic Crown
PRICE: 595 SEK
- 8:00 Registration and breakfast
- 9:00 Introduction
- 9:15 TBA
- 9:45 Workshop powered by Bring
Participate and get inspired, gain insight, great tips, and join workshop on how sustainability and the environment can be used to increase your competitiveness!
We will give a sneak peak on how Posten and Bring are working with environment and sustainability. We also want to give you insight from Bring Research; what are your consumers attitude regarding the environment?
Last but not least Bring will provide you with some good examples of online stores that communicate this very clearly on their websites.
- 10:40 Workshop round up
- 11:00 Emma Lythell
Paid social and other means of digital marketing
- 12:00 Bubbles n Lunch
- 13:00 Workshop
Emma Lythell – Making a digital marketing plan
The groups are given the opportunity to make a brief case for a digital marketing plan which is then presented.
- 13:45 Workshop round up
- 14:15 Coffee break
- 15:00 Anna Kinberg BatraLeadership in the world of constant change.In the lecture ”Leadership in the world of constant change” Anna talks about various issues that deal with urgent social changes such as:
- Leadership under unpredictable circumstances.
- Leading in the world of extreme changes.
- How organisations are influenced by the “24/7 society” of digital presence .
- Breaking a norm! On different standards for men and women.
- 16:00 Round up
- 16:30 After work